Cheese Salad Sandwich Recipe
A Cheese Salad is the most popular Salad Sandwich available, and provides a delicious sandwich for anyone. Traditionally, Salad Sandwiches provide the same salad consisting of Cucumber, Tomato, Lettuce topped with Mayonnaise, but often you can choose you own main including cheese, chicken or just eggs.
- 2 Slices of Wholemeal Bread
- Cheddar Cheese
- Lay one piece of Wholemeal bread on your chopping board and spread a layer of Mayo onto the bread using a table knife.
- Slice 2 thick slices of Cheddar Cheese and place onto bread making sure the bread is completely covered.
- Using jarred beetroot if you desire, add 4 slices onto the Cheddar Cheese.
- Slice 5 pieces of Cucumber and place on cheese.
- Slice 4 pieces of Tomato and drain Tomato residue/juices with kitchen towel and then place the tomato over the cucumber.
- Finally, chop up a lettuce and place over the sandwich. It may be a good idea to allow the cheese salad sandwich to chill in your fridge covered with Clingfilm.
This sandwich recipe is found in: Salad Sandwiches