Meatball Sub (Cold)
Make yourself a nice snack with a cold Meatball-Sub ready to be eaten now or stored in the fridge for later. Unlike your traditional Meatball Sub, a cold Meatball Sub has a few alternatives so it can be chilled in the fridgerator. With 2 slices of thick white bread you now have the foundation for your sandwich. Buy already made meatballs and Marinara Sauce in a jar available to buy from your supermarket, and not to forget the chedder cheese. This is a great way of saving money plus you can make many many meatball subs at very little cost.
- 2 Slices of Thick White Bread
- Marinara Sauce in Jar
- Already Brought Meatballs
- Grated Chedder Cheese
- Before you start to make your sandwich, heat up your marinara sauce in the saucepan over a gentle heat, without letting it boil, be sure to always mix, then let it go cold.
- Place one slice of thick white bread on your chopping board and place six cold meatballs onto your slice of white thick bread (make sure all your incredients is cold before you prepare your sandwich to avoid it sweating in the fridge).
- Pour a small amount of marinara sauce onto your meatballs and try to avoid the marinara sauce running over your bread, has it will make your bread soggy. Not a good idea for this sandwich recipe!
- Now you can sprinkle your chedder cheese directly over the cold marinara sauce and meatballs.
- Finally, place your second slice of bread over your sandwich and let it chill for an hour or two in the middle part of your fridge.
This sandwich recipe is found in: Meaty Sandwiches