Becon, Egg & Sausage
The smoky bacon, egg mayonnaise and pork sausage sandwich with tomato relish and is perfect for those tast buds. The melted brown bread has a taste of it's own, but with a mix of this sandwich it's sure to please most sandwich lovers. You only need two boiled eggs, smoky bacon and pork sausages available to buy from any supermarket. The bottle of tomato relish is the same you buy for use on your burgers.
- 2 Slices of Malted Brown Bread
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 4 Rashes of Smoke Flavour Bacon
- 2 Pork Sausages
- Tomato Relish
- Place one piece of malted brown bread on your chopping board and chop up (or grate) 2 hard boiled egg in a mixing bowl or dish and mix with plenty of Mayonnaise. Spread a thick layer of Egg and Mayonnaise onto your piece of malted brown bread.
- Now, take your tomato relish and slice a thin layer over your egg and mayonnaise mix. Try not to mix up the mayo and tomato relish up as it loses the taste. Don't over use the tomato relish.
- Grill 4 rashers of smoky bacon and when the bacon is chilled, place over your egg and mayonnaise mix already placed on your malted brown bread. It's important you prepare the bacon before you start making the sandwich.
- Grill 2 pork sausages and when cold down, slice both sausages in half, long ways, and place over smoky bacon.
This sandwich recipe is found in: Meaty Sandwiches